Do I even need SEO services?
What Does an SEO Agency in Florida Do?
A lot, actually.
Most business owners do not quite understand the working of an SEO agency. You have to first understand what SEO actually does to your company.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of increasing a web page’s search rankings on search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc., to increase the online visibility of the website.
There are more than a few hundred factors that determine the ranks of a page on search results. The ones that matter the most under white-hat SEO are-
- Security of the website (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- Mobile-friendly nature of the website.
- The loading speed of the website.
- Schema mark-up of the website.
- Web page content quality.
- Web page content length.
- Quality backlinks pointing back to the website
- Search intent of the user
- Social signals that point back to the website
- Optimized images on web pages
- The strategy that handles all these factors.
A good SEO company (like ours, for example) includes the following in the SEO contract:
- Website structure analysis
- Optimization of off-page factors
- Website content analysis, including conversion rate analysis
- Optimization of website code and structure
- Off-page online analysis
- Optimization of onsite content
By examining the content you already have on your website, we can diagnose a number of issues related to:
- Voice search compatibility
- Missing pages
- Poorly targeted keywords
- Duplicate content issues
- Poor ranking content
- Name-address-phone number inconsistencies (for local SEO)
We, at Devlimer also perform a keyword analysis to find the best opportunities and strategies to rank higher and connect with more customers not just locally but globally.
The success of SEO of your website is majorly determined by the off page analysis, on review sites, online directories, industry blogs etc. If you have a lot of stellar reviews from your past customers, it becomes easier to lift rankings based on keywords.
We monitor what people are saying about you. This includes finding local or global mentions of your website across the web and seeing it can be adjusted to your advantage. In the case of negative reviews, we guide you as to how to respond to them and make amends. Some of the basic off-page SEO tools are listed below-
- Organic traffic
- Consistent NAP across every listing
- Content focused on locality
- Unique title tags and meta-descriptions
- A mobile friendly website
- Authentic reviews, marked up with schema
- Reputable directory listings
- Authority building measures
- These little things can make an astounding difference in your web presence, online.
OPTIMIZING CODE AND SITE STRUCTURE:
Structure your site’s navigation to make it easier for customers to find what they want.
Add internal links to pages within your website so that users can flow to the places they want to
Clean up the code to make your site run faster
Add an XML sitemap for Google’s crawler
Eliminate errors Google picks up when it crawls
ON-PAGE CONTENT ANALYSIS
When creating a website you cannot just create landing pages, put them live, and get going. You need to constantly create new content and optimize the existing pages on your website to attract organic traffic to your website. Our SEO Company at Florida will-
- Create new landing pages
- Remove or rewrite duplicate content
- Place keywords to ensure Google ranks your pages
- Add keyword rich content to underperforming landing pages
- Add optimized images, formatted text, and colours to make the page attractive and engaging.
OPTIMIZING OFF-PAGE FACTORS
For the off-page optimization, we, at Devlimer, implement the following strategies-
- Find directory listings of your business or entrepreneurship online, verify them, and update them to make sure they contain accurate information
- Submit press releases about all the new services of your company
- Use local SEO tactics to help you achieve your position in the search results
- Discover non-competitive blogs in industries similar to yours for guest posts in exchange for links
- Check out and research new, valuable directories to add your site
Search engine optimization is a lot more than just making changes to your website. There is no point in making changes if the data is not well analyzed. At Devlimer, we track, test, tweak and repeat! Throughout the contract we will:
Monitor rankings, traffic, and lead conversions on a daily, weekly, or also monthly basis
Use the data we’ve gathered to determine which of the above items will help your site the most
If you want to choose the best SEO company in Florida- Think Devlimer.
Do you want your website to be a reflection of your startup or business? Contact us and our SEO experts today. You can check our customer reviews at – https://www.trustpilot.com/review/devlimer.com
For the latest updates and our service reviews follow us on social media- https://www.facebook.com/Devlimer/reviews/?ref=page_internal
We guarantee 100% success of your rising website. We guarantee 100% service satisfaction. We guarantee you fame and increased global reach. We guarantee the best in SEO. Visit us now at- 14 Astra way, Saint Johns FL 32259.
Phone number- 904 342 3861
Mention your queries- firstname.lastname@example.org